Dr. Green has devoted a great part of her life to the ministry of deliverance. Dr. Green has ministered all across the nation sharing the vivid details of her life's struggles in effort to help others cope with life's setbacks. Through her candid and profound delivery of the Word of God, Dr. Green has become a well-loved evangelist and motivational speaker. Dr. Green's approach to ministry is to be real with people. Dr. Connie Green served under the leadership of Bishop Edward C. Roberts for over 17 years, where she served in various capacities including the Evangelism, Missionary, and Christian Education auxiliaries. Dr. Connie Green has spent over 25 years as the Assistant Pastor of Prayer & Deliverance Ministries, Inc. Although her roles in ministry have changed over the past few years, her priorities have not. "It is still All About Souls..."
- Licensed- 1989 (Pentecostal Assemblies of the World)
- Ordained- 1996 (Pentecostal Assemblies of the World)
- Former, Assistant Secretary of NC State Council Ministers Wives
- Former, Secretary of the Carolina State Council Ministers Wives
- Doctorate of Psychology (Carolina University of Theology)
- Masters of Christian Counseling (Carolina University of Theology)
- Bachelors in Biblical Studies (Carolina University of Theology)
- Ministerial Training (Aenon Bible College)
- Faithful and devoted wife- Dr. Roger Green, Sr.
- Loving Mother and Grandmother